About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I am ME

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NICE & SAD day.... =_=||

Yeah!!!!! Got 1 class only today.... Finish my class at 12.... ahahaha.... And.... Playing DoTA in class... hahahaha... LOLZ...... I learned how to use adobe flash today.... Quite fun learning.... I tried to enter the flash I created but.... I don't know how.... =_=||.... haha..... I will try to find ways to insert the flash I created to my blog so I can share it with everyone.... hihi.... Soon..... After I finish my class just now... I played DoTA with my friend ( Michellin Morrison) using Garena Game Client.... haha.... All my teammate left.... Only me and Michellin were left in my team in that game.... haha... I wanted to leave to... But... I am the host... Can't leave then... haha..... Me and Michellin (2 peoples) versus 4 peoples.... zzz..... I'm sure everyone knows the result right??? Sure lose la... Hahaha.... Nice game thou.... In second game..... All players left... zzz... This time... only me in Michellin were left in that game... zzz... =_=||.... Then... We decided to stop playing for today.... I'm tired... And Michellin got stuff to do.... Hm... I tell him to play again on this Friday because I only got 1 class on that day.... haha.... Can't wait!!! hihi... OK.... That's all for today!!! To everyone that viewed my blog.... Please also add me on Garena k.... This is my I.D.. "d|c00ff0000|x" .... OK... Have a nice day to all!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment